Community Management Radian6 Review
October 09, 2019

Community Management Radian6 Review

Overall Satisfaction with Radian6

Radian6 was used for one of my prior jobs to have an organized dashboard of our brand social media handles - set up to respond to customers, brand engagement, social listening, etc. It was being used by the customer service team and also by the marketing / social media team.
  • Very easy to use
  • Friendly interface
  • Little errors / bugs
  • Heavier analytics abilities
  • Ability to look at platforms that are review sites, amazon, etc rather than just social sites
  • Updated interface
  • Decrease in wait time to respond to consumers
  • Increase in customer retention and return customers to social
  • Increase in page visits to the brand page
I think that Radian6 is definitely less complex than Khoros Care (Spredfast and Lithium now) and Sprinklr since those tools are also highly focused on analytics and reporting, rather than just community management. Although Radian6 has analytic capabilities, in my experience it was not very thorough. It is a much better tool than TweetDeck, however TweetDeck is much more affordable.
I don't remember having to reach out to support quite often when working with Radian6. However, before I started in that position working with the platform, my manager relayed to me that the customer support for Radian6 and Salesforce overall was quick and efficient, and that they usually got back to him within a day or so.

Do you think Radian6 delivers good value for the price?

Not sure

Are you happy with Radian6's feature set?

Did Radian6 live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Radian6 go as expected?

Would you buy Radian6 again?

I would say that Radian6 is a fine tool for a company or organization that needs a cohesive platform for their social media handles and how to respond to customer/consumers in an efficient matter. I think that Radian6 training time does not take too long as the tool itself is not as complex as others.