Overall Satisfaction with Facebook for Business
We mainly use Facebook for Business across our digital marketing efforts. While our marketing department uses the platform the most, we have leveraged Facebook for Business to provide return for all areas of our business including sales, customer service and even billing. It is by far the easiest and most effective way we have been able to reach our targeted audiences. The platform is precise and it just works. Facebook has made so many changes in the last couple years and even the last 6 months to benefit marketers. They want the best marketer to win. And as long as you play by their rules of providing value to their users and produce the best quality of marketing tactics by their standards they will see that you do.
- Targetting. It doesn't matter who your target audience is...Facebook for business is able to give you laser-focused targetting options.
- Analytics. Facebook for Business not only allows you to create all your campaigns in one place but after you launch, they will also spit back valuable information to tell you how well your campaign is performing.
- Retargeting. Facebook makes it super easy to retarget people who may not have opted in or bought your product the first time around with the Facebook pixel. With the pixel you are able to create different audiences based on who visited your website, your specific pages, and your landing pages and thank you pages. By leveraging their retargeting capabilities, you can see a significant jump in your ad campaign return.
- Because Facebook is ever-changing, their ad platform, ad policies, and the way they want marketers to use their platform is also ever-changing. Without paying close attention to details, it can be difficult to keep up and learn how to use these changes to your benefit. I think Facebook could provide more materials and even short courses that marketers can use to ensure they are getting the most bang for their buck. Especially around the recent facebook pixel changes.
- Faster and cheaper lead generation.
- Better customer service provided for online customers.
- Easier and more scale-able marketing campaigns.
- Higher quality of lead generation.
We've been around the advertising platform block and I've never used an easier platform to use for our business. Facebook for Business not only comes with fantastic advertising options, but also great options for Facebook business pages, groups and really great support. I don't believe there's any other platform out there that wants you, as marketers, to succeed as much as Facebook does. Facebook has an outstanding algorithm and knows their users like the back of their hand, and they are willing to give you the ability to use that algorithm data. Which is so so powerful for marketing efforts. They also have a live chat for business support which is a great change. If you're having trouble or have a question you can be chatting with a support agent within minutes. I use this feature all the time just to ask questions and have only ever had good experiences.
If you're a human being who is trying to sell something... anything, you should be on Facebook for Business leveraging Facebook's advertising power. But if you're company is a scam or you're cheating consumers out of services or money, Facebook will not be a good fit. They hate sketchy people and will not hesitate to ban you from using their services.