Overall Satisfaction with Facebook for Business
We use Facebook for Business to manage ad accounts and Facebook pages for our clients. Our Digital Media department is currently the only department to have access to Facebook for Business. We do this to limit the amount of "hands in the pot" while managing ad campaigns and pages. Facebook for Business helps us manage all our clients Facebook ad campaigns in one place with ease. It also allows us to manage their business pages all from one dashboard as well. Facebook for Business certainly helps me do my job efficiently on a daily basis.
- Facebook for Business provides a dashboard where you can quickly monitor 7 day spend levels and basic campaign analytics such as reach and impressions. This makes it easy to log in and quickly view how campaigns are running.
- Facebook for Business makes billing easy. You can look at each client individually and break billing out weekly, monthly, or even annually. Having this ability truly makes monthly billing/reconciliation a breeze.
- The insights tool in Facebook for Business is extremely powerful. Having a dashboard where you can view your post, their targeting, reach, and engagement is vital to reviewing post success.
- There are some issues when you go through creating an ad in the Ad Manager. In some instances when you highlight a whole line of text and press backspace to delete the text, the ad manager refreshes and you lose everything you have worked on.
- While managing an ad campaign there are times when results and amount spent are blank, even though the campaign has been running. In most cases you can refresh the page and it appears. In rare cases you have to log out of Facebook and log back in.
- In very rare situations, ads will get approved and run for a couple hours then suddenly become disapproved. Usually a brief chat with a Facebook representative and you can get back up and running.
- From an Agency standpoint, Facebook for Business has certainly increased employee efficiency in managing ad campaigns as well as page content creation and management.
- Since we use it as an agency we have seen lots of positive impacts. One of our clients is a casual sit down restaurant. Facebook for Business has helped them spread the word about a new location through the ad manager tool. On top of that, the insights tool gave us great information on what post where performing.
- We've seen positive impacts for e-commerce clients as well. We work with a client who previous to bringing us on board had run very limited advertising. After giving us access to their page through Facebook for Business, we were able to increase sales by 300% just by utilizing Facebook ads.
In the past I've used Hootsuite Free to manage Facebook pages. Hootsuite for free doesn't even come close to Facebook for Business. Facebook for Business essentially has everything you need at your fingertips to manage a Facebook page/Facebook ad campaign for a business. When I used Hootsuite, it really only gave me the ability to manage/schedule content.
I think it's extremely well suited for any situation where a business is on Facebook. Whether you're managing just one page or managing fifty plus, there are lots of tools available to make it easier on the manager. The access you get to page insights, the ability to schedule posts, and the ad manager are all tools that can help everyone.