Overall Satisfaction with Flock
Flock is basically the lifeblood of our firm. We use it daily for communication, calendaring, notes and anything else you can think of. We are a 2 person firm and we are never usually in the office together so it solves the communication problem perfectly. I can't imagine how we organized our notes pre-Flock.
- Real-time communication is perfect.
- The mobile apps really let us take everything on the go.
- It integrates perfectly with our calendar.
- Search functionality is great but could always be improved.
- Maybe some more UI configurations. Allow the end-user to customize more. Color coding always helps.
- Improve to-do apps. It's somewhat convoluted to use.
- Organizing notes manually has been drastically reduced. Flock folders and chats are perfect for keeping each file separate.
- We have not missed one calendar event with Flocks integration of our Google Calendar.
- Being able to cut out or $99/month case management software has saved a ton of money each month.
Flock as mentioned takes the best of all these apps and improves upon them. Flock's UI was exactly what we were looking for and Flock doesn't overcharge small teams for search functional or messaging. It just offers a great product at a great price combined with great support. Their chat ticket system works almost immediately.
They use a chat support system and they always respond immediately to my questions.
Do you think Flock delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Flock's feature set?
Did Flock live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Flock go as expected?
Would you buy Flock again?