Reviews (1-25 of 48)
- Document editing.
- Form generation.
- Resizing a document for sending it as an email.
- Conversion of the pdf to other formats.
- Countless other tasks - this program is great.
- OCR is better than all the vendors.
- Batch processing of PDF's.
- Love that I can annotate easily on the document.
- Merging files is easy.
- Easy to learn.
- A perpetual license, no monthly or recurring fee.
- OCR (optical characters recognition)
- Content editing
- User-friendly way of editing PDF files.
- Simple and straightforward use of functional features.
- Easy sharing/forwarding and printing out from app straight to printer.
- PDFelelement does a really great job at recognizing editable text automatically. And what's different and special about this product is it recognizes different editing areas — and can be flexible with those areas. Say you want to edit one line. The program will give you an editing box around the entire paragraph, etc. But it will also allow you to focus on just that single line in the paragraph if that's what you need. It's flexible.
- Removing watermarks! Such an incredible asset to have — even if it's just your own. (This goes back to losing the original file again...)
- Annotating a PDF. Normally I find annotating a pdf is easy and generally cleaner on an iPad/tablet, but this program allows for really clean and clear annotations, which is so helpful.
- PDFelement provides the same powerful features as Adobe Acrobat, but the interface is easy to learn and use. The product is extremely intuitive, which saves our clients from becoming frustrated as they learn the product.
- PDFelement Pro's ability to create fillable forms with the click of one button is one of our clients favorite features. I was impressed at how accurately PDFelement performed this task and the ease with which these fields can be edited, if needed.
- Security is more important than ever these days and PDFelement provides the encryption and permissions to protect documents quickly and easily. I especially like the batch encrypt feature, this makes it easy to protect multiple files with the same password.
- PDFelement makes it easy to extract the data from form fields. This is a huge plus for our clients.
- I am new to PDFelement - having left Adobe - and am experimenting and trying out the various features. Using their PDF Creator for Mac, I got a good copy of a book I publish online.
- Next, I added a jpg image to the PDF (the cover of the book), and it worked well.
- This shows me the options I have when publishing more books - greatly expanding the use of various images for book covers.
- Convert Word documents to PDF
- Assists in breaking down a large PDF document to multiple smaller ones
- Editing existing PDFs
- Quickly sign documents
- - to annotate documents providing mark-ups for revision or comment to the author,
- - to annotate documents for my future reference, or to be used as personal notes when presenting to my Board,
- - to add Headers to a number of documents, then compile them into a single docket for distribution
- - to annotate with highlighting, or outline shapes in order to draw attention to key areas of a document
- - to print directly to a PDF file for distribution
- Having the ability to actually edit text within the PDF document is fantastic. Just yesterday I was placing a "Textbox" on top of some text I needed to edit, then remembered I could actually edit the text of the PDF itself, while retaining the font properties, making the edit easy and seamless.
- Occasionally, I have the need to emphasize certain images on a PDF file prior to me forwarding it to others. PDFelement allows me the opportunity to re-size graphics images to highlight their importance within the message I am sending when using existing PDF files. This saves me time and allows for a clear message to be given.
- I especially like being able to create fillable PDF forms to collect my client's information. It's a way to have even the least computer savvy client be able to create a computer generated form.
- The software also allows for appending files. I have a standard service agreement but I can easily add a client specific form to the file. It makes for easy customization.
- The ability to convert a file FROM a PDF to a Word document (or in my case into an editable WordPerfect document) is super helpful.
- It has a great electronic signature
- Highlighting is easy and convenient
- OCR conversion is excellent
- Text for search I find particularly useful
- Converting documents is really easy and reliable
- The OCR function is very useful for me, as I need to create event plans and in the early stages of planning there is a lot of hand written information on them
- The combine files is very useful as I can compare and update very quickly
- Reliable OCR convertions
- One click PDF to Microsoft Office extensions
- Excellent User Interface
- Clear and simple tools to create PDF forms
- Distribution of class activities to students converting PowerPoint presentations to PDF.
- Elaboration of registration forms for data collection and diagnosis in companies.
- Creation of specific form fields, establishing fulfillment criteria. Content review to share between partners and contributors.
- Combine files from different PDF sources into a single file.
- Creates a printer that converts any document into PDF.
- It allows digital signature of the document, facilitating the workflow of the company and relationship with its partners.
- I am able to edit documents seamlessly.
- I am able to scan documents with ease.
- The interface is so easy to use.
PDFelements works flawlessly for converting PDFs to an excel spreadsheet. Saves me hours of work manually inputting data.
- Converts PDF files to Excel flawlessly
- OCR very accurate
- Easy to use to combine several PDF files
- Best for OCR & converting to other formats.
- Not so good in plan markup abilities.
- Easy to reorganize pages- can crop or flip pages, change the order, delete pages. These options come in handy after scanning a large document. You can take what you need.
- Editing PDFs generated online (not scanned PDFs) is very simple and you can choose to separate text by line or by paragraph to make selection easier.
- Price is so much better than professional Adobe PDF editing products.
- Easy to use
- Well laid out and is intuitive
- To be able to Edit the documents was a game changer instead of having to buy a monthly subscription with Adobe.
- This program does a good job of converting basic MS Word or Excel files.
- Newer versions are better at keeping the format.
- It recognizes existing fonts in existing documents and either puts those in the new or allows you to change them.
- It makes marking up drawings very easy and allows for notation without any trouble.
- It allows the precise combinations of drawings that both clients and government officials like.
- Working with multiple PDFs
- Editing PDFs
- OCR Scanning of PDFs
- Edit and manipulation of documents - ability to remove excess pages from faxes that would clutter the medical record
- Ability to have these files saved electronically and backed up by their file systems
- Ability to reduce time, cost and effort from a previously cumbersome process
PDFelement Scorecard Summary
Sold globally in 9 different languages, PDFelement is a comprehensive PDF solution available on Windows, Mac, iOS, & Android.
More than ever, businesses need a powerful but intuitive solution that is easy to deploy and can be standardized across both Windows and Mac platforms. Wondershare offers PDFelement as a cost-effective solution that meets these requirements, for businesses with finite software budgets seeking to streamline their document workflows.
Implement an easyPDF solution with powerful PDF editing, conversion, and collaboration tools.
Cost-effective pricing delivers faster ROI and reduces your total cost of ownership by 60%.
Ease of Deployment
Get deployment support for Windows SCCM, Windows Terminal Server™, Citrix™, and more.
Easy to Own
Enjoy the freedom of Perpetual Licensing with no lengthy contractual requirements.
Self-serve license management allows the user to assign, revoke, add and remove licenses, and manage devices.
Standardize on a Single PDF Solution
Enable more users that require PDF capabilities with one standardized solution on both Windows and Mac
PDFelement Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
PDFelement Technical Details
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Mac|
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages:||English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese|