Overall Satisfaction with Flow
Flow is a great platform that, thanks to it, we have been able to manage projects or tasks in a much simpler way, because being able to work collaboratively is really an advantage for our company and this is the reason why we have decided to implement this tool departmentally so as to carry out a better planning of business projects and obtain a better performance in terms of the delivery of them.
- Flow contains an interface similar to a social network so using it is really simple.
- Its interface contains a very clean and organized design.
- Provides really optimal functions to streamline, plan and organize business projects.
- It contains high-level support because they are always attentive to questions or problems that are presented to users.
- Provides much more enjoyable communication so planning and exchanging ideas is really easy.
- It would be great to be able to integrate with Google Calendar as this way it is much easier to keep an order of important dates.
- Your search is somewhat tedious because even though you have searched for a file before, it does not save it, so it must be searched from the beginning.
- Implementing Flow has allowed for better performance at the collaborative level since communication is much more efficient.
- Thanks to that you can take better management of the projects ls deliveries of projects scheduled for certain dates is much faster.
- It is difficult to forget or pass a delivery date as it allows us to create reminders.
Flow, unlike Trello, offers its users a more organized interface and much more complete tools to carry out project management, which is why I consider that for the management of business projects of medium or large companies this tool covers the needs of each. In addition, its ease of use makes it much easier to adapt to this tool because it does not require a very learning curve.
Flow is a platform that is suitable for project planning or delivery of projects that warrant a crucial timeframe. It is ideal to carry out the management of projects of small or medium-sized companies. It could also work for a large company but a larger number of users must be managed.
Because it does not report an issue in very explicit reports, it is not software that is suitable for delivering projects that require a much more complete analysis.