Overall Satisfaction with Flutter, by Google
Flutter, by Google is one of the best choices while developing a native mobile application. As it allows us to develop apps for both Android and iOS using a single codebase, we use Flutter, by Google to develop our app. Although it also allows the development of web applications as well using flutter, it doesn't suit our requirements, so we do not use Flutter, by Google for our website or web apps.
- It allows the development of apps for both Android and iOS using a single Codebase.
- It has a great user interface.
- As it is powered by Google, we have the support of a top community of developers.
- As Flutter, by Google is comparatively new in the native development, there are frequent updates and some features occasionally go deprecated.
- It requires a good knowledge of Dart Programming Language.
- Initial setup might be a little bit difficult for beginners.
- Flutter's user interface is quite good, it gives positive user feedback.
- It helps to save time and energy in the development process.
- It allows improving the efficiency, reliability, and usability of the app.
Do you think Flutter by Google delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Flutter by Google's feature set?
Did Flutter by Google live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Flutter by Google go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Flutter by Google again?
If someone is finding a native solution for the development of their app, flutter might be a good choice. Dart language is also similar to JS, however we can't say that it is copy of JS, so one has to learn Dart to build their first project. If someone wants to save their time by not building two different apps for android and ios, then flutter might be a good choice.