We are using …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Flutter, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Reducing the development time.
- Improving the performance of the Apps.
- Improving the App UI/UX.
- Using a single codebase, we can build two different apps, so it is a time & money saver.
- By using Flutter, I learned a new programming language, Dart!
- Flutter's native app development helps to save a lot of time and energy.
- It helps us to reach out users with a better UI/UX.
- We do not have to develop multiple codes for different apps.
- As it has regular updates, we could sync easily with the latest technology.
- Overall, it helped us to save our time and money, and increase efficiency and productivity.
- Flutter's user interface is quite good, it gives positive user feedback.
- It helps to save time and energy in the development process.
- It allows improving the efficiency, reliability, and usability of the app.
- only develop one code base - saves time and money
- community - helps to solves problems - saves time
- There is learning curve to learn Dart language which is used in Flutter.
- Community support is good.
- Helped us test out our assumptions quickly.
- Helped us build POCs and simple apps quickly.
- Flutter is an open source kit.
- I have not been involved in the financial aspects.
- Single codebase for both Android and iOS saves much more time than we imagine.
- Fast solution by community when in problem.
- Relatively easy learning period than peers.
- User Involvement
- It has increased the velocity (in terms of Sprint in Scrum)
- It has decreased the SDLC time
- The fast deployment of MVP app allowed to attract seed venture investments in less time than expected
- Flutter is free and open source. That's positive.
- Can have a marginally long learning curve (negative).
- Build once, build for all (positive).
- It has reduced the development time for mobile proofs of concept
- Faster iteration cycle
- One code base to handle
- Essentially cuts the number of engineers needed in half (you don't need native iOS AND Android programmers, just Flutter devs).
- Allows us to develop and ship updates on iOS and Android simultaneously.
- It hasn't any negative impact on business. What Flutter has achieved in such a short time is all you need to know why it's the best.
- Simplicity is the best about the Flutter.
- Hot restart is time saving during developing.
- The rapid development capabilities of Flutter allow us to build apps we could not have previously considered commercially viable, opening new revenue streams.
- Free and open licensing made adoption very easy (ie. free/low cost!).
- In comparison to Qt, our time spent arguing with build tools and perfecting development environments has decreased substantially.