Overall Satisfaction with Flutter, by Google
Flutter, as we know, is a well-known solution to develop native apps using a single codebase. These apps work very well on Web, Android, and iOS devices. However, in our case, we are not using Flutter for the website or web apps. We are just using it to develop our android and ios mobile apps.
- Powered by Google, so reliable technology and great community support.
- Developing cross-platform apps with Flutter is an easy task. It saves a huge time and money.
- Its user interface is quite good and efficient.
- It might be difficult to learn, as it is based on Dart instead of Java or Kotlin.
- As flutter is comparatively new, there are not enough tutorials or samples for all use cases.
- Doesn't work that great for web-based solutions.
- It can work with many IDEs.
- Application development and execution speed.
- It is powered by the tech giant Google.
- We do not have to develop multiple codes for different apps.
- As it has regular updates, we could sync easily with the latest technology.
- Overall, it helped us to save our time and money, and increase efficiency and productivity.
Do you think Flutter by Google delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Flutter by Google's feature set?
Did Flutter by Google live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Flutter by Google go as expected?
Would you buy Flutter by Google again?
If you do not hesitate to learn a new programming language, like Dart, then you can surely give it a try. Flutter is one of the best solutions to build cross-platform native apps. It works well in the case of Android Mobile apps along with iOS-based mobile apps.