Overall Satisfaction with Flywheel
I use Flywheel to host my design firm's website. I read about them when I saw that WP Engine bought the company. Flywheel offers similar managed hosting features to WP Engine, and I particularly like using Flywheel's test to live environment. Flywheel also effortlessly integrates with Local, so it was a no brainer for me to make the switch to Flywheel from a more barebones shared hosting platform.
- Seamless integration with Local
- Easy-to-use dev, test, and live environments
- Affordable price tiers for smaller agencies
- Daily backups
- Customized WordPress hosting support
- Clean, easy-to-use UI
- I'd like to see an option for Flywheel to provide email hosting for custom domains
- A sandbox feature to preview new sites for customers
- The seamless integration with Local
- Test and Live Environments
- Daily Backups
- Easy-to-use interface
- Flywheel has helped me maintain my website where many customers have discovered my business
- Flywheel has positively impacted my business by offering me an reliable solution to run my WooCommerce Store.
- Flywheel offered me an affordable managed hosting option, particularly valuable for a small business.
Compared to WP Engine and Pantheon, Flywheel offers the most affordable and easy-to-use managed hosting platform for WordPress websites. I actually prefer Flywheel's UI a bit more to WP Engine's. Media Temple simply doesn't offer an affordable hosting option that particularly caters to WordPress websites. Flywheel has become my favorite among managed hosting platforms that are targeted on servicing WordPress developers.
Do you think Flywheel delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Flywheel's feature set?
Did Flywheel live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Flywheel go as expected?
Would you buy Flywheel again?
Flywheel is particularly well-suited for hands-on WordPress managed hosting. It's also perfect for developers who build site's locally on Local and then want an effortless way to import them into their managed hosting environment. Flywheel particularly excels in scenarios where a customer needs managed. WordPress hosting that handles daily backups and offers test and live environments for a reasonable price.