Overall Satisfaction with Fonality
We originally soft deployed Fonality to just our customer service department so that we could utilize the call center functions. After a few months, we deployed it across our entire organization. At the time we were already in need of a new PBX system (due to the growth of our company), I offered VOIP as a cost effective solution to help with analytics from our call center as well as to provide better features to the rest of our users. We also liked the user friendliness of the admin role, as it no longer requires us to use a third party contract for phone changes.
- User friendliness of the system not only as an admin but for users as well
- A lot of features and functionality
- Quick response time for tech support
- Provide a checklist of systems that could be affected by VOIP. We ran into issues with our very expensive all in one machine (printer, fax, copy), CC terminal, and polycom conference phone not being compatible with VOIP so we had the additional cost of upgrading or buying additional equipment to make them compatible.
- I think the onboarding process could be a little stronger especially when migrating an entire organization. I had to piece together the information and training for the end users. Although they do provide a wealth of information it's not well organized.
- We came from a system where we had no call data. Being able to track data has helped provide us performance standards and a matrix for our customer service department.
- Due to the flexibility with routing a call, customers have no wait time. We ensure we answer the call and never miss a sale.
- They provide a lot of tools (apps for mobile users, Heads Up Display, and call center solutions)
- Even their basic handsets are feature rich.
- We have not experienced any issues with phone quality or down time.
- Love that we are able to quickly customize our on hold messages, routing calls, etc.