Overall Satisfaction with Fonality
We use it for our San Francisco office. It allows us to use our phone system wherever someone takes a laptop. Call management is also simplified.
- Call quality is strong with sufficient bandwidth.
- Customer service is very, very helpful and very charitable in assistance.
- The ability to schedule call forwarding or other answer trees based on date and time of day helps us efficiently direct people to our after-hours dispatcher.
- Phone servers have been down more often than we encountered with analog, but returns quickly enough to not be an impediment.
- Sometimes the software HUD requires a reset.
The software HUD makes a significant difference in call management; other VOIP systems did not have such an intuitive, easy-to-use visual interface.
Fonality is great for businesses that have a workforce in different areas but want to be united under one phone system; it's also great for businesses that have to respond differently to phone calls based on time of day. It is less appropriate for places with low upload bandwidth.