Directory of employee names (77)
Message alerts (77)
Answering rules (88)
Call reports (77)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of NetFortris (formerly Fonality), and make your voice heard!
Hybrid Software Subscription (Required with Hybrid Premise)
Entry-level set up fee?
- $5 per userRequired
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $30 per month
Rated PCMag's Editors' Choice for Business VoIP 2016, NetFortris (formerly Fonality) is a leading business phone system provider that bundles its unified communications software for a complete business communications solution. NetFortris says it is known for:
- Innovating with Heads Up Display (HUD) so users can see who's available, chat, audio and video conference, record calls on the fly, and more
- Building in fundamental call center features like simple queues
- Offering advanced features that make enterprise-level call center available at the fraction of the price
- Including a web phone and mobile app at no additional cost
- Lowering costs with unlimited calling plans between the U.S. and more than a half dozen other countries and territories
- Providing 24/7 support - even on holidays
- Transparency: if there is an issue, they'll tell users
- Supported: Hosted PBX
- Supported: Multi-level Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Supported: Call reports
- Supported: Directory of employee names
- Supported: Answering rules
- Supported: Call recording
- Supported: Call park
- Supported: Call screening
- Supported: Message alerts
- Supported: Video conferencing
- Supported: Audio conferencing
- Supported: Mobile app for iOS
- Supported: Mobile app for Android
- Supported: Heads Up Display (HUD) UC applications
- Supported: 100+ Business Phone System Features
- Supported: Softphone (Included)
- Supported: Voicemail Transcription
- Supported: Call Center Software (Built-in)
- Supported: On Demand Recording / Record All
- Supported: Paperless Fax / FaxLync
- Supported: 24/7 Support
Watch What is NetFortris?
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||40%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||10%|
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Countries||Global (99 countries and territories)|
- It has made answering support calls much simpler
- TCO has been very low. Phones and licenses are reasonably priced.
- It would not be possible to quantify in dollar figures the negative impact that Fonality/NetFortris has had on our business. In the 20 months that we have had it, it is a constant topic of conversation, about which no one is happy. We have dropped numerous calls while attempting to transfer calls to and from "park."
- We are more efficient and it allows us to keep better track of all call stats.
- Fonality has not had a measurable impact on my business objectives, positive or negative.
- It is scalable
- Easy to use
- Detailed reports
- Operational efficiency increased at least 25% - we do a lot of data crunching and the screen sharing collaboration tool is very useful.
- Cost reduction versus our old system
- Additional down time compared to our old system (combination of ISP & service issues)
- More transparency into parts of our business processes / quality control
- Positive. Makes my sales flow run smoothly
- Seamless interaction for patients and clients. They have no idea we are working from home.
- Management tools/call tracking
- Fonality - VOIP features have allowed our staff to be more effective in communicating with their constituents both within and outside the organization
- Fonality resolved a bunch of call restriction issues with student calling capabilities we were having with our previous phone service
- Fonality has enabled us to use much cheaper carrier services.
- Returning calls quicker
- The system is $10 per month cheaper than Intermedia, although we would have to upgrade to a more expensive plan of +$50 per month to maximize Fonality.
- It's too early to tell but with auto answer it should allow us to take more calls with fewer agents and still provide a better customer experience. Should save on payroll.
- With the 99.99% reliability with fonality, we have fewer dropped calls and most likely capture more potential sales.
- Reduced voice costs
- Better service overall than our multiple service providers of the past
- More features/capabilities
- Negative, it's more expensive compared to some out there.
- Have not been able to as of yet know what kind of ROI as it was just installed. But, it will be a better outlook with it than without.
- The most positive is that the team members that were not part of talking to customers regularly are now stepping up to the plate.
- Fonality has provided a more cost effective solution for my business than my previous provider (Vonage Business).
- Not only has it been beneficial from a cost ROI perspective, but the equipment quality provided for a better user experience day in and day out.
- In many instances, less expensive is not typically better - but in this case, it definitely has been a more positive experience from both quality and cost perspective.
- Ease of Use
- Talk clarity and the ability to have many extensions off one phone line
- Lowered our company's expenses by being able to cancel phone lines
- Fonality has helped facilitate our ability to maintain one staff person picking up the phone for two office locations, which was one of our main goals.
- Overall, Fonality is a great training tool to show employees target call response times, effective call duration and through recordings, we can review calls and train employees on more effective answering techniques.
- Positive impact
- Simply having the ability to link all locations via the phone system in order to provide the best customer service with respect to inbound calls has been priceless
- It works. Thats all I can say.
- Negative - no one but me knows how to use it at a benefit; they think it's too complicated
- Positive - the system to me can be great if the training was better
- Negative - [would like] an option for an auto answer if our internet goes out
- New phones will be a costly addition as the price of the phones and the user profile service fees have to be added to the existing expenses
- The new phones can be easily upgraded, replaced, or reconfigured for more robust tasks, giving greater room for growth as a result
- Negative aspect: Setting up the system is extremely difficult, especially if you want to have a phone tree with more than one option. The administration website is difficult, load times are long, and functionality is lacking. Once it is set up, it does work well and I hope that it proves dynamic when situations change or if other options are needed.
- Positive: Misdialed numbers and dialing times have been eradicated. I spend more time working on quotes and talking to people than I do dialing the phone. Once a lead is entered into my CRM (which connects directly with Fonality), I do not have to worry about a wrong number or spending the time to dial ever again.
- Negative: The free Polycom phones are very basic and lack some functionality that I would probably like to see for my office at some point in the future. However, they work great for calls, which is all I need at this point in time.
- We are still new to Fonality, but having the flexability has proven quite successful thus far.
- The management of incoming calls and voicemail messages has really helped us to be able to follow up with potential clients.
- The service at Fonality helped our new business take a leap into 2017, and we expect much growth with the continued use of Fonality.