Overall Satisfaction with Fonality
Fonality is our sole provider of VOIP for our insurance agency. We use the system to support our sales effort and customers service. We use the phone system to do outbound telemarketing, answering customer calls for bill payment, account troubleshooting, sending and receiving data including customer background reports, insured property photos, etc.
- Call clarity and service reliability seem to be strong points for Fonality.
- Affordability is reasonable with Fonality.
- Fonality's integration with Allstate's eAgent system appears to be a strong point.
- Fonality's call routing system is too complicated. I have spent hours on the phone with tech service providers trying to get calls forwarded for one hour.
- I've had multiple instances of calls being forwarded by the tech support team at Fonality that were sent to the wrong phones.
- I am constantly frustrated by the fact that Fonality has no local tech support representatives available to come to my office to troubleshoot problems.
- Fonality has not had a measurable impact on my business objectives, positive or negative.