Overall Satisfaction with FreeConferenceCall.com
We use FreeConferenceCall.com daily within our company. We have two dedicated numbers for sales calls, and information gathering calls for programs that we have already booked. It allows us to have a group connect remotely via one number. It allows us also to record calls for those attendees who aren't able to make it so they can review later.
- The online portal to access call details and recordings is very easy to use.
- The functions that are offered beyond the free plan are competitive with other providers.
- I feel that our calls are secure with our own personal access codes and the same number always being used.
- It would be nice to be able to find recordings in one place rather than having to scroll through the history of calls.
- International Calls could be easier to navigate.
- There are a lot of marketing emails that go out via email. It would be nice to have fewer.
- We pay next to nothing for our access and it creates a professional means of connecting with our clients.
- Connecting via FreeConferenceCall.com has helped our business stay afloat during this challenging time by giving us multiple ways to connect with our clients.
- FreeConferenceCall.com has allowed our team to more efficiently collaborate by being able to access calls even when they aren't able to be present during the live conversation.
Do you think FreeConferenceCall.com delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with FreeConferenceCall.com's feature set?
Did FreeConferenceCall.com live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of FreeConferenceCall.com go as expected?
Would you buy FreeConferenceCall.com again?
I think that FreeConferenceCall.com is well suited for anyone, really. They do a great job at providing options for all types of scenarios-from basic phone calls to now offering the video conference. The only time I think that it might not be as advantageous to use is when there are only 2 people that are needing to connect-in that case it's just as easy to direct dial.