Overall Satisfaction with G Suite
We user G Suite in our public K12 school district. Every staff member and every student from K - 12 has and uses their G Suite account. We are moving from local SAN storage to Google Drive storage for all users. Currently we are implementing Team Drives for document sharing and collaboration.
- Email of course is excellent and constantly being updated and enhanced with ew features and extensions.
- Google Drive for Education offers unlimited storage for all users, and so can eventually allow us to retire our expensive local storage.
- We find it pretty easy to give building level techs permission to do user account management like password resets, and we sync with our Active Directory for account creation.
- From the administrative side for our youngest students, it would be nice if we could bypass the AUP and initial password settings for these students.
- ROI is excellent. We pay for some archiving and backup solutions, but the main Suite including unlimited storage is a fantastic value for public education.
- First Class and GroupWise
G Suite provides a device neutral experience for staff and students, including our BYOD program with open choice of devices, and also our iPad 1 to 1 program.
It is a great inexpensive solution, which is enhanced due to the ability to collaborate with peers both in and outside of our district. As more and more school districts are moving to G Suite, there are lots of help and collaboration sites available.