Overall Satisfaction with G Suite
We use G Suite for nearly everything in our business. We use Sheets for tracking time and quick proposals and docs for our longer proposals and official outbound communication. We highly utilize Gmail as our official email service provider and G Drive to store all of our important files and documents.
- Fast "cloud services provider" for all of their major tools.
- Seamless integration between tools.
- Always up to date and bugs are minimal.
- I've had some issues with Gmail loading/sending messages in the past but it has been minimal and intermittent.
- It would be great if they had a simple graphic editing tool.
- They should carry over the voice to text tool form G Docs into all their applications, especially Gmail.
- G Suite is critical as it runs most of our core business functions.
- It's allowed me to get great press coverage (by utilizing the voice to text dictation tool in G Docs).
- Increased ROI as the pricing is very competitive.
Do you think Google Workspace delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Google Workspace's feature set?
Did Google Workspace live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Google Workspace go as expected?
Would you buy Google Workspace again?
I have used G Docs most recently to quickly dictate responses to reporters for media coverage. This has saved me countless hours and has allowed me to be featured in such places as Reader's Digest and Business Insider. Without this tool, I simply would not have taken the time to go through the correspondence back with a reporter and I would not have gotten the press I've gotten the past 3-4 months.