Gain productivity with Gainsight!https://www.trustradius.com/customer-successGainsightUnspecified8.53701012019-01-09T18:18:46.017Z
January 09, 2019
Gain productivity with Gainsight!
Score 8 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Gainsight
Gainsight is used extensively by the Customer Success team in my company. It is useful to track health scores of clients and to identify potential churns due to various triggers. The cockpit function was really useful in getting us to reach out to clients in a timely manner for business updates.
- The cockpit function which uses the "Call to Action" function is really useful in ensuring we track engagement with all our clients
- The health scores are useful to identify potential churns and we can take remedial actions to address them before the renewal date
- The newly added timeline feature is useful for tracking key activities with clients
- For the timeline feature, I wish there was a easy way to download a single report highlighting the key activities done with each client
I once sent in a question and there has been no official closure to date. The Client Outcome Manager was not very helpful.
Visibility into customer accounts is very important. The executives in my company have various dashboards set up to track different client metrics as well as financial statistics.
- With Gainsight, our retention numbers are maintained at well over 90%.
- Gainsight has made me more efficient with my work process as I can get an overview of what's happening with all my clients at a glance.
- Any red flags that are triggered allow me to take proactive actions and clients are also appreciative of that.