Gainsight helps us know when our customers need help before our customers know they need helphttps://www.trustradius.com/customer-successGainsightUnspecified8.53701012019-02-13T20:47:22.205Z
February 13, 2019
Gainsight helps us know when our customers need help before our customers know they need help
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Gainsight
We use Gainsight to help onboard new CS reps, which in turn helps them onboard new customers. We also have connected GS with Mixpanel to bring in customer metrics from our product, and help understand our customers understanding of the product, and where they need additional help. With the health score we can also indicate, and be proactive about, preventing churn.
- Customer health score, which basically models how well your customers understand, and drive value, from your product.
- CTAs, which you can trigger to your CS team in order to help them proactively reach out.
- MDA, which flattens your objects across Salesforce, Marketo, Mixpanel....etc and let's you create rules (or flows) to trigger different events and field updates.
- The user interface needs some work, for example, when you're creating a rule, sometimes you hit "next", but sometimes you have to click on the next number in order to progress. It's a bit wonky.
- Maybe create out of the box reports that can help admins show the value of GS with the exec team.
I love GS Support. I can always jump on and chat with somebody in a few minutes, and usually, my problem is solved on that chat. If it's not, they use the message thread to create a Case for me.
Yea one of my recommendations is a templated dashboard to start with so that we could edit it to have a re-occurring dashboard sent to the exec team. I don't think they see the full value.
- New CS reps are more easily onboarded, because they can follow CTAs while onboarding, and helping, customers. This in turn has had a positive impact of retention and NPS.
- GS helps us visualize product usage that is easily associated with data from SF, like Contacts and Accounts.
- We feel like we have a pretty good model that indicates churn risk 2 months in advance, so that we can be proactive and outreach before they cancel.
I wasn't involved in the decision to purchase GS, and I'm not aware of alternatives.
Mixpanel feeds GS with product activity, and SF feeds GS with marketing / sales / account activity. Both integrations are very easy.