August 16, 2019
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Gainsight
We use Gainsight within Customer Success, Sales, and Renewal teams to help provide a better workflow experience in managing our customers. Salesforce can get very overloaded with information and it's refreshing to have a platform that was designed around the customer success mindset but still sync back to Salesforce as needed.
- Effective communication logging through the Timeline feature has drastically changed our visibility into engagement activities and cross-collaboration among teams.
- Success Plans have helped us have laser focus action plans and tracking for implementation of onboarding needs.
- Pro-active data-driven CTAs for Customer Success Managers enable the team to get in front of potential risk and help turn things around before it's too late.
- Reports and dashboards could be made more robust, I often feel stuck with the current layout and design options.
- Formatting of text in emails or input fields is a bit clunky and often times gets out of whack requiring additional time to correct.
Support is pretty responsive when I need them and I find the knowledge base is helpful for self-service.
- Improve retention.
- Boost employee efficiency.
- Improve internal cross-collaboration by having more detailed visibility into accounts.