Gain efficiency with Gainsighthttps://www.trustradius.com/customer-successGainsightUnspecified8.43611012019-08-19T22:57:49.405Z
August 19, 2019
Gain efficiency with Gainsight
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Gainsight
Gainsight enables our customer success team to manage their accounts through health scores, meeting notes, surveys, email campaigns, and CTAs. Our executive, sales and CS leadership teams use the tool to gain information on their accounts and to review dashboards. We use Gainsight as the main tool to store all customer data. It allows us to monitor trends and risks at a high level.
- C360 page: all the information about a customer is one place that is easy to read and customize as needed. Allows CSMs to prep for calls within minutes as well bring other team members up to speed quickly.
- Timeline: quick and easy way to create, search and edit notes about the customer. These are easy to share with other teams and create different categories for quick searching and reporting.
- Sally bot: a quick and easy way to get customer information without navigating Gainsight. Great to use on the go, especially through the Slack bot and new Gainsight app.
- Reporting is good, but remains confusing and requires an admin to really navigate instead of end users being able to use
- Sharing: getting other teams access to the C360 page has been difficult without a full license.
- Journey Orchestrator can handle most emails, but the HTML functionality could be easier to navigate.
The CSMs are very hands-on and helpful, both Elaine and Lane have provided a lot of guidance and value over the years. Support is responsive and will jump on things as needed. The thought leadership and community is probably the most valuable part of our support from Gainsight.
It is extremely important, all of our executives have access but it is a bit overwhelming for them to log in. We send them specific dashboards that we have created but usually send them data from other sources like DOMO because it contains data from other sources, like services that they need.
- NPS has increased over 5 points since using Gainsight.
- We have increased our emails campaigns and customer communication read rate through Gainsight via better more targeted emails.
- The book that CSMs manage has more than doubled in using Gainsight and the CTAs
Salesforce is the main data source we connect to. We have almost all of the Information in Gainsight in Salesforce. We are just building out a connection with Zendesk and Domo.