Overall Satisfaction with Gallup Access
I used Gallup Access for me and my team to take the CliftonStrengths assessment. We wanted to get an idea of how our strengths could work together when executing and organizing projects. Being able to have one space where we could all find our results and discuss them made it extremely simple and it was easy to collaborate on the assessment.
- Accessibility - The website itself was easy to use and easy to find what we needed to find
- Organization - I was able to find what I needed in logical areas within the website
- Checkout process - this was easy to follow and laid out in a way that was smooth
- I want a drop down button available in all parts of the website on the upper left hand corner
- I'd love to see major companies that use Gallup Access - might have more of a desire to use the website if name brands are on there
- Solutions - I love being able to dive into solutions to make work a better place to be
- One Location - I want all my information to be centrally located, I don't want to have to go looking for it which is something I think is done well here
- I can't give numbers yet but we have been able to split our most recent project up based on our strengths outlined by cliftonstrengths
- Another positive impact is that we were able to bond as a team, we just got jumbled up and put on a new team so the ability to connect with our manager was really awesome
As a company, we use Lattice. I think Lattice can get clunky sometimes and hard to learn. Gallup Access was the only place I could find the CliftonStrengths Assessment, however, I would've chosen to use Gallup Access over Lattice for this type of assessment because the website was so much easier to navigate and organize thoughts.
Do you think Gallup Access delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Gallup Access's feature set?
Did Gallup Access live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Gallup Access go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Gallup Access again?
I used Gallup Access for the CliftonStrengths assessment and I do believe it was a great platform for that to be on. However, it took me a second to figure out if I was on the correct website. I'm not sure how, but being able to easily see that taking the assessment on this website would be super helpful. I think I struggled with it because CliftonStrengths book was red and white and the website is black and green. Colors are important when people are looking for certain products.