Overall Satisfaction with Genesys PureCloud
Genesys Cloud is used by our inbound Contact Centers across Australia. Our customer operations involve a wide range of betting and customer services and Genesys Cloud addresses these challenges better than the previous on-premise telephony systems. Genesys Cloud meets all the core business requirements such as managing skills and priorities, call recording and it integrates well with our CRM tool and betting application as well as our WFM application which makes it a perfect fit for the business.
- All in One Product with a Wide palette of features out of the box such as live chats, Call recording, softphones
- Ease of integration with third-party products such as Zendesk, Single Sign-On integration with third-party Identity management.
- Easy to manage users, queues, call recordings, call flows, etc.
- While some of the out of the box add-on features meet the basic requirements, they might not suit a more complex business eg WFM, QMS hence the need to integrate with third-party products.
- Under high load, the system may experience some performance issues
- No alerting or notifications when Purecloud experiences an outage. It would be great if we could be informed promptly of any outage that could impact business.
- Genesys Cloud has overcome our limitations to handle the large volume of calls effectively .
- Genesys Cloud is the platform used for phone betting which is a stream of revenue for the business.
- Reduced number of abandoned calls and Increase in Customer satisfaction
- Genesys Cloud (formerly PureCloud)
Compared to the many other contact center products, Genesys Cloud
- Offered local support presence
- Was aligned with our cloud migration strategy
- Integrated well with all our systems
- Easy to use, deploy and manage
- easy to customize to meet our needs
Genesys Cloud out of the box will get any starting contact center up and ready to operate in a short time because of all the features included. The telephony functions are quite advanced and will suit any serious inbound contact center. Genesys Cloud also integrates very well with existing third-party software such as Zendesk, Teleopti, Verint Impact 360. With some training, the end user can create queues, manage users and call flows. It does not require a dedicated skilled system administrator.