Save your time - get 24/7 help with GiveSmart!
May 19, 2021

Save your time - get 24/7 help with GiveSmart!

Susan Austin, CFRM | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with GiveSmart

GiveSmart has streamlined the live/silent auction management and ticketing process for our non-profit. It eliminates multiple excel spreadsheets and consolidates all purchaser, donor, attendee, and sponsorship info into an easy-to-select operating system. This system creates receipts with minimal effort and helps eliminate the need for [duplicity]. This system saves staff time, energy, and duplication of data.
  • Displays items available for auction.
  • Provides for enhanced descriptions of auction items.
  • Willing to think outside the box to apply the abilities of the software to create solutions.
  • Consolidates all information about an event into one software.
  • Has extremely knowledgeable and helpful staff.
  • Provide a dictionary of commonly used terms.
  • Enhance ability to correct ticketing mistakes or changes.
  • I believe it has increased fundraising revenue.
  • I believe it has increase efficiencies of staff.
  • I believe it has streamlined event auction planning.
  • I believe it has expanded audience access to the fundraisers.
What I liked best was the option to have a live paid staff person monitor and be available during a live event to assure nothing went wrong.
It's not as intuitive as I would prefer (idiot proof) and finding the correct help video help without the correct terminology can be difficult.
My representative [...] has been outstanding. She is responsive after hours, via text, and has incredible patience with my learning curve. She is friendly, outgoing, and thinks out of the box to find solutions to my unique situations.
The GiveSmart platform allows for [the] integration of our brand logo, messaging and provides almost seamless linkages. It quickly adjusts to the addition of new materials, additional activities and continues to be a brand standard.
I have not yet found an instance where it hasn't been helpful.