Overall Satisfaction with Gmelius
Gmelius is my 5-star sales tool for email management. I do all of my lead generation campaigns out of it. I love how easy it is to do in general but really love the sequences. It also keeps track of my "unsubscribes" to ensure that I don't send an email accidentally. The reporting is maybe my favorite. I love that not only can I see how many times they've opened it, but any connected email action from it. Gmelius also helps me stay on top of my follow-ups for potential clients. I can schedule and sequence all of my "blanket" follow-ups in one quick upload (after creating my follow-up sequence, of course) and stay focused on getting leads converted and closing business. It's working when I am sleeping, making dinner, talking to clients, sleeping, etc., and is so great that I am 100% confident everything is getting done. I highly recommend Gmelius (already brought a few of my co-workers to the G-Side) and will continue to use it!
- Ease of creation (templates, sequences, etc.)
- Managing unsubscribes.
- POLING !!!!! Please!
- Using images/videos in emails (or maybe I'm not doing it right).
- I wish the dashboard was easier to navigate -- can be quite confusing/frustrating.
- I reliably post 20-30% higher activity numbers weekly due to my use of Gmelius
- Gmelius is a significant contributer to my sales success -- The last two years I have more than doubled company-issued sales targets
- Gmelius saves me tons of time each week due to automated campaigns. I would say I've reclaimed at least 20% of my work week scheduling out follow up and pre-scheduling lead gen email campaigns out.
monday.com is just not user-friendly, so much so that I can't really compare the two. Working on monday.com made me want to pull out my hair. I couldn't find anything, so I felt like I was missing things. This made me nervous and caused me to lose time. If I am losing time using a tool, ba-bye. Gmelius is super easy while being robustly functional.
Do you think Gmelius delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Gmelius's feature set?
Did Gmelius live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Gmelius go as expected?
Would you buy Gmelius again?
Lead generation for nearly any kind of business. I can't even explain how easy it is to set everything up. I also love that I can send test emails to myself. Sequencing and Scheduling out follow-ups help me stay on top of potential sales, especially smaller sales that aren't always on my radar 24/7. Sending post-sale information on a regular basis. Basically, Gmelius works for the entire sales cycle, pre to post.