Overall Satisfaction with GoCo
We utilize GoCo to manage our HR needs. It has an amazing onboarding process that allows us to effectively serve new employees and manage existing staffing.
- Onboarding new employees
- Managing staff PTO
- Managing signing critical documents and policies
- Handling exceptions for staff PTO requests for employees in their 90 day probationary period
- Ease of managing different hourly work week exceptions
- Overall GoCo has provided a fantastic ROI for us. We have really enjoyed the platform and it meets our needs.
- We were disappointed to learn that GoCo decided to charge for features like organizational charting. When we changed over from Zenefits we were told they were not going to charge for this functionality.
We switched from Zenefits to GoCo when Zenefits was going through all of their internal turmoil. Initially we had a dedicated rep with Zenefits. Then they took that away and we had a team assigned to a pool of accounts. Then that went away and all we could do was send an email in if we had an issue. It became impossible to manage issues and questions.
GoCo has done a great job of being responsive to us in working through issues in the system.
Do you think GoCo delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with GoCo's feature set?
Did GoCo live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of GoCo go as expected?
Would you buy GoCo again?
We have really enjoyed using GoCo for our HR needs. It has suited us well after we switched from Zenefits. Initially we did not have good support with the rep from One Digital who served as our GoCo broker partner. However, we have a new rep who has been very responsive and helpful when employees have had benefit questions or issues with coverage.