Overall Satisfaction with Google Classroom
I use google classroom with my students to turn in their writing work and assign them tests and quizzes. As a school the 4th and 5th grade classrooms use it on a regular basis. I like it because I don't have to carry around journals and keep up with papers that have been turned in to me.
- I like the freedom that I have with google classroom to assign a blank document to all students or to send them a table to fill out.
- I also like that there are other applications that connect with google classroom to grade assignments and give the students scores that they can access as needed.
- It lets me add students without having to send them an email invite and they can get my feedback without the email.
- Google classroom could improve by making a location for a collected grade book so that I do not have to go back to each assignment and find the grades.
- There are some functional pieces that are missing but they are not impacting the work flow.
- I wish it would mark an assignment complete when they submit with out them having to go back and hit complete.
Google classroom is well suited for the school setting. The nine year olds in my class can figure it out and maneuver through it then it is user friendly for all ages. if you are trying to do something more complex like spreadsheets and projects it might pose more problems in functionality.