Easy to use, great tool!
March 14, 2020
Easy to use, great tool!
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Google Keep
Google Keep is a great tool that our entire office uses! It can be used for note taking during an important meeting, collaboration or even just quick access to responses for our customers. One of the best pieces of this for our company is the collaboration aspect. If I am in a meeting and writing notes in my Google Keep note, I can share that note with my team member and we can both edit the note in real time.
- It's incredibly quick to load, it doesn't take long to pull up any note you have no matter how much information is in the note.
- The ability to collaborate on a Google Keep note is also great! It allows for two or more of you to work on a project in one space.
- I also love that I can color coordinate. I can make all my meeting notes one color, my personal notes another color and so on.
- Enjoying the pinning feature that allows me to keep my important notes right at the top so I don't have to go searching for them when needed.
- I wish that I was able to format within the note. There are times in which I would want to bold, underline or italicize and I'm not able to do so.
- There is a character limit in the note. And though it is a generous amount of characters that you can add in the note, I tend to reach that character limit often.
- I would love the ability to adjust the size of the notes. If you write a lot in the note, it makes it super long, but if you write just enough it will make it smaller and you can then open it up to reveal the note.
- We've been able to increase our productivity as well as our Contacts per hour for our customers. This allows us to provide great service to more customers throughout our work day.
Our whole office loves Google Keep! If our customer service agents don't use it for pre-written responses, then they use it for note taking in their coaching sessions or 1:1's. Our non-support team members use this tool frequently, as it's easy and simple to use.
Do you think Google Keep delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Google Keep's feature set?
Did Google Keep live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Google Keep go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Google Keep again?
As a Customer Experience Trainer, I recommend that all the new members utilize Google Keep for better organization. It also helps with productivity, as our team members are able to write common responses that they may use for common situations. This allows them to easily copy and paste it into their email or live response instead of typing the same response over and over again. Though this tool is great for collaboration, I wouldn't recommend using it for larger projects. In that case, I would recommend Google Docs.