Overall Satisfaction with Google Sheets
Google sheets have been a lifesaver for me, as it allows me to collaborate with 2 or more team members. The best part about google sheets? It keeps records of my processes and creates reports automatically! Google sheets are a great tool for collaboration. They let you store data, organize agendas and calendars with ease of access anywhere in the world through permissions-based sharing features that will allow people outside your organization to view documents on Google Sheets too!
- you can connect to third-party applications
- Its Free
- Collaborate with others on the same spreadsheet at the same time
- All data in one place
- Share with anyone you want, even if they don't have a google account.
- You can see who's editing the spreadsheet in real time
- Work on a project in real time, no matter where you are!
- Spend less time doing manual tasks and more time being creative.
- Great mobile apps
- great integration with other google products like gmail and hangouts
- you can't access information without internet connection
- takes some time to load as is a cloud tool
- desktop app is quite buggy
- Its Free with a Gmail Account
- Cheaper than other spreadsheet software
- Clients are happy and used to work with spreadsheets
I enjoy the ease of access and sharing information with anyone, google sheets is great for that. You can easily send a link in an email or text message which makes it easier than other programs because you have to purchase separately if their software doesn't come included at no cost. I choose Google Sheets because it's very easy-to-use when compared against other similar tools out there where providing data requires additional steps such as creating accounts on each platform before being able to view/share your workbooks across different devices.
Do you think Google Sheets delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Google Sheets's feature set?
Did Google Sheets live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Google Sheets go as expected?
Would you buy Google Sheets again?
Google Sheets is an affordable and easy-to-use tool that can help you collaborate with others. It's free if you take out a Gmail account, but the business version allows for sharing data in bulk from entire organizations. Google sheets are not very recommendable when you don't have the opportunity to access an internet browser in order to work with data and download information.