Overall Satisfaction with Google Vault
Google Vault has been our go-to software when it comes to archiving important company data. The software is very secure and effortless to use. It easily integrates with Google products and accessing files is seamless whether on mobile or web-based devices. In addition, archiving as well as retrieving files/data is easy which makes operations easy. It also comes with lots of storage space and is scalable whenever need be. The software is deployed across the company but not everyone has access.
- The search features works perfectly and makes it easy to retrieve files
- Google Vault is scalable which means we can scale on as need be basis
- The security features are also amazing
- Google Vault is mobile
- With Google Vault, we are able to backup our important files and retrieve them when need be
- Google Vault is very secure and we never worry about compromising our important files.
- Accessibility is yet another thing that makes Google Vault a worthy investment
- In a nutshell, Google Vault is worth every dollar spent
- Informatica Data Archive (ILM)
We evaluated Informatica Data Archive before implementing Google Vault. What made us consider Google is ease of integration, affordability, functionality, and mobility.
Do you think Google Vault delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Google Vault's feature set?
Did Google Vault live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Google Vault go as expected?
Would you buy Google Vault again?
Google Vault is a great software when it comes to archiving business data. It is therefore suitable for any business that needs to keep business files and data secure. Whether it is hospitals, real estate companies, accountants, lawyers, and list goes on and on.