Overall Satisfaction with Google Workspace (formerly G Suite)
Google Workspace is used across the company. It is our primary email tool. We also use the Drive and various document features (such as Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc.). We integrate it with Slack and many of us have Drive on our local laptops. It helps us to collaborate across departments and externally (with clients and business partners).
- Realtime collaboration in documents
- Easy ability to share files
- Ability to view and recover past version
- The calendar customization and features are great
- Email formatting is inconsistent
- Email doesn't have advanced features like Outlook and Exchange does such as read receipts
- Now that our company has grown, would like to see better ways to view/manage calendar availability
- The autocomplete replies has saved me time responding to emails
- The inconsistent email formatting means I've had gaffs when contacting clients that make me cautious and double/triple check things sometimes
- Ability to share calendars externally has made it easier to coordinate with business partners
Do you think Google Workspace delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Google Workspace's feature set?
Did Google Workspace live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Google Workspace go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Google Workspace again?
I think Google Workspace scales easily - it seems easy for our admin to provision new users. However, I wish when we added new employees, their calendars would automatically appear in my list of available calendars. Instead, I have to manually add each person, which led to some misses last year as we brought on a record 20+ new employees. And then seeing availability is also tricky. So I find calendar management less than ideal. Document collaboration is great! I love the ability to collaborate real-time on files, and now that they added the ability to upload/convert Microsoft formats, it's even better.