Overall Satisfaction with Google Workspace (formerly G Suite)
Google Docs is a hub for accessing project documentation, SharePoint, and email. We’ve been able to access what we need from anywhere without worrying about lag or loading times. Gmail is an efficient email service with a simple user interface. Chatting through Google Chat has allowed us to have meaningful conversations without needing to be in the same office space.
- Easy to share files.
- Realtime collaborations in documents.
- Can review the history in G sheets
- Data storage in cloud
- Can access data across the globe.
- Google Meet
- Google Drive
- Shared Docs
- Documents feature set is not entirely complete, but for most businesses, it will be.
- Messenger changes often and not consistent, though facilitating collaboration and the ability to make the best use of meetings that are scheduled.
- The collaboration, meeting capability, and document application is enough.
- Zoom and Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365)
Though Microsoft offers some great ideas to help you better your work, I believe Google tops Microsoft in the area of office applications. Google mail, Google Sheets, Google forms, Google Docs, Google Calendar, Google Drive, and Google Video Meetings are easy to use to collaborate with various teams without too much hassle.
Do you think Google Workspace delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Google Workspace's feature set?
Did Google Workspace live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Google Workspace go as expected?
Would you buy Google Workspace again?
The cloud service from Google (G-Suite) has a great feature for sharing documents and working/editing them with other people. I've found that it's nowhere near as time-consuming to write copy for my clients by collaborating on the document through G-Suite. [Google Workspace] G Suite is solidly my favorite software for email management. Though it took some work to get used to, being able to mix both personal and corporate mail in one place has made me appreciate its intuitive interface.