Overall Satisfaction with GoSquared
- We have been able to implement custom tracking for our dealer base and follow up with them as they get stuck on certain promotions and programs we run through multiple websites. It allows us to track everything down the individual click and upsell as customer if we see specific items they are adding to their shopping cart.
- It helps us in the trouble shooting process because we can instantly tell what browser and version the user is using.
- It allows us to quantify the number of users on the site at any given time and see what features or sections they are using the most. This in turn helps us to refine and fine tune the sections that will provide the most return on investment.
- Better developer documentation would help. Sometimes it can be a little confusing, having a better sandbox to test api calls would be nice.
- It would be nice to have the dots on the map view be clickable like the old system was, that way I could easily see visitor details for a specific user when I'm looking at the large map view.
- Having pins drop in on the map view was also one of my favorites because we used to have it on a large display tv and it was more interactive and people could see all the activity when we launched new sites.
- GoSquared has allowed us to quantify everything about the site and really focus on the areas that will allow us to sell the most to our dealer base.
I have used the product for several years and they continue to add new features that far exceed what Google Analytics or other products offer. Over the years I have seen gosquared continue to improve their dashabord and trends tracking as well as more advanced features for tracking individual users. The visitor timeline feature allows use to watch every click and page view down to the second as a user navigates through our site.