- Great for remote meetings, both in hosting and in dialing into.
- Allows for recording of sessions, great for posterity.
- Allows for video input, either as presentations or web-cam.
- Has built-in text chat client.
- Can have saved session codes for regularly occurring meetings.
- Greatly appreciate the option to phone dial-in or connect via computer.
- Controls are fairly intuitive.
- While the controls are fairly intuitive, the user interface could be cleaned up a bit.
- Certain elements, like text-chat client, shouldn't be hidden.
- Could stand to benefit from a "quick-start" mode, to better compete with others like LogMeIn.
- Allows for remote conferencing, which is crucial when dealing with a parent company and contractors across the country.
- Multimedia options (video, phone, text chat) are invaluable in presentations and in collaboration.
Despite some interface inconveniences, still a very robust and versatile online conferencing tool. Digital and phone controls make it easy to get up and running; and recurring session codes are great for regularly occurring meetings.