May 17, 2020
Score 9 out of 10
Read Philip Mojares's full review
Pros and Cons
- Attending the online meeting using GoToMeeting is just at the tap of your fingertip; just click the link sent to you and you will be directed to the meeting session.
- It has numerous features such as recording, chatting, annotations, screen sharing, file sharing, real-time chatting, etc. that are very important features of any online meeting software.
- This software works well with different technology-enabled devices such as phones, laptops, Ipads, tablets, and many others.
- Attending the meeting has secured features that attendees need to input first, which is a great feature if you value privacy.
- There are instances when you attend the online meeting and the audio doesn't work perfectly and the only solution is to restart the device you are using.
- GoToMeeting's screen is not good if you are only using a phone because it is hard for you to see other attendees.
- The audio muting should be controlled by the host only so that noise can be controlled.
- The inferences, such as crosstalk, should also be addressed because sometimes all of a sudden I could hear a conversation that is not part of the meeting.