Overall Satisfaction with GoTo Meeting
GoTo Meeting has been instrumental in helping our agency navigate the pandemic. We use it for our remote meetings. It has truly helped us continue with our business meetings. We use it across the agency along with some other products. I use GoTo Meeting exclusively. I find it the most user-friendly product.
- Video conferencing
- Screen Sharing
- Audio Controls
- It can be confusing to give control of a screen to others on the call
- Split screen (presentation and video images) can be cumbersome
- Call-in participants are not easily identified
- The monthly cost is very reasonable-almost no impact
- We have continued with our meetings with no lapse--very important
- Has allowed us to build collaboration with other agencies
- Zoom and Teams Manager for Microsoft Teams
I have found GoTo Meeting to be the most user-friendly. It seems to be more secure than Zoom. Teams take too much product knowledge, while GoTo is really just a log-in and go product. Teams do have more functionality in regards to overall collaboration within your own team, but GoTo's video and meeting capabilities are much easier to use.
Do you think GoTo Meeting delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with GoTo Meeting's feature set?
Did GoTo Meeting live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of GoTo Meeting go as expected?
Would you buy GoTo Meeting again?
It is very well suited for meetings with many people with a presentation. Additionally, the software is well suited for a simple conference call. The video functionality is excellent. The only issue is that the presentation can be a bit small on the screen and it is not easy to figure out how to enlarge what is on the screen you are sharing