Overall Satisfaction with GoToMyPC
I use GoToMyPC to remotely access my desktop at the office when I travel. This keeps documents and records secure since they never actually leave the protected environment of the office. It is quick, easy to use, and is an intuitive learning curve.
- Easy to learn how to use.
- Simple billing plan.
- Flexible when I need them to be.
- Re-establishing connection when on a weak wi-fi (hotel?) is troublesome.
- Sharing account access is odd.
- Is there an Orientation video for users new to GoToMyPC? There was not one when I signed up.
- Gave me much more schedule flexibility. I could be across the country and still respond to employees just as if I was at my desk.
- I could review and approve payroll processing - even when I was away from the office!
- Helps employees know that they can message me about secure or sensitive topics and that I will respond with action items, not questions, having reviewed the secure documents safely and remotely.
Do you think GoToMyPC delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with GoToMyPC's feature set?
Did GoToMyPC live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of GoToMyPC go as expected?
Would you buy GoToMyPC again?
GoToMyPC Feature Ratings
Really easy to use-even if you forget your password frequently like me. The reset password feature is not cumbersome and does not require phoning Customer Service. Just a few clicks and a bit of creativity to come up with a new password. I like this "easy button" approach. Definitely recommend.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- Click for remote connection to my office desktop.
- Reset password - as needed.
- Confirmation of "Ready to Logoff" - that way I don't accidently disconnect by "fat fingering" a key.
- If the office desktop is having difficulty (like turned off or logged out) - needs to have someone physically in the office to reset.