Easy to use.
February 27, 2022
Easy to use.
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with GoToMyPC
Use it to access home computer from work. Our IT department said it was a security risk for us to do what we needed to do to support our customers. So one way to get around it was to use my home laptop to run the features I need to support our customers.
- Easy to connect. Desktop shortcut connects me right away.
- Connections are very fast. No lag hardly at all. Once in a while, it will hang for a couple of seconds but then come right back.
- Easy to download and set up.
- Has provided a solution so I can better serve our customers' requirements.
- I do not have a printer on my host PC but I do on my client's PC. I have not been able to figure out how to connect through my client from my host to use the printer.
- One way to get around the above issue is to print to a .pdf printer then transfer the file to my client and print it. A bit more time-consuming but works.
- I really have not come across anything that I feel needs tweaking or changing other than what I already stated above. Great product.
- Allowed me to better service our client's needs.
- Provided a good workaround for our corporate network security so I can better perform my work requirements.
Do you think GoToMyPC delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with GoToMyPC's feature set?
Did GoToMyPC live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of GoToMyPC go as expected?
Would you buy GoToMyPC again?
So far I have had no complaints about using this product. It works pretty much seamlessly for my requirements. I feel this is a very good and professional product. Well work the expense when needed. Have not had to use any help features other than the online Q & A database they have.