Overall Satisfaction with GoToWebinar
We've found that even the least tech-savvy of our agent base has been able to sign in and use GoToWebinar, which is why we continue to use the product for all of our trainings.
We've been using GoToWebinar to reach our 12 offices scattered across Northern Virginia, Maryland and Washington, D.C. with online trainings and webinars for the past 4 years now. GoToWebinar has provided us the ability to reach out to registrants before and after the webinars to ensure they received the information they needed, and has allowed us to effectively make sure to reach each and every one of our nearly 500 agents. Not only are we able to take advantage of the live training - including bringing in presenters from around the globe - but we also are able to record our sessions, which are then sent out to every agent afterwards for training in their own time. GoToWebinar makes this experience fast, simple and easy for everyone to use.
- Allows users of every kind of technological training to be able to access and use the platform easily.
- Allows users and presenters to access the platform from around the globe.
- Allows for training from anywhere in the world.
- Having to download a new GoToWebinar update nearly every time I launch the product is a frustration, especially when time is of the essence.
- Sometimes, we have issues with screenshare and recording - we once lost a complete video of someone training live from Chicago because only the voice element was captured, and we've also had that issue when people had Powerpoint and Keynote presentations.
Scenarios where GoToWebinar is well-suited is when you want to create a number of trainings for an extended period of time, so everyone in the company can see what you're doing and who's already registered. It's also been effective for recruiting in the real estate industry, as we can see who's participated, who's asked questions and who we can reach out to with a recording if they weren't able to attend.