Overall Satisfaction with GoToWebinar
It is intuitive, consistent, simple and straight forward. It is almost as simple as using a photocopier, yet delivers superior performance. I can rely on gotowebinar to work ten out of ten times. And if things do not work, which is very rare, I get immediate help . This allows me to be consistent with what we offer clients, no hiccups, no problems.
[It is used] to stay in touch with clients, as an announcement platform, to train customers and deliver training services. We use it in place of newsletters as webinars are a more personal way of connecting with clients. The whole organisation uses GotoWebinar as and when required. We also use gotowebinar when we need input from clients about the direction of business or details of product offerings.
- Reliable, always works, almost no hiccups.
- When there is a hiccup very responsive and helpful service to fix whatever is not right
- Cross platform solution, clients can use any device to participate
- Reasonable costs
- Ability to transmit system audio is weak. In other words I can play a video and want the participants to not only get the visual but also the audio from what I am playing. This does not work.
- Conversion time of recordings can be improved.
- Ability to turn on/off participants seeing each other's names and each other's questions.
Zoom has some features that are better than gotowebinar's ability to play system audio.