Overall Satisfaction with Grammarly
I am in the digital marketing field for the last decade and I understand the importance of good content in this field! The expression of our work is dependent on the content and for the betterment of the content, there is no better one than Grammarly!
In my current company, we have 25 people who are in the digital marketing team, I have seen everyone using Grammarly.
Also, people from other departments in our company who are in high positions, I have also seen them using Grammarly.
Grammarly has many characteristics but the main problem we have seen with Grammarly is that we are not native English speakers in India, so there are many words in our conversation and in such a way that if they cannot be improved by the ways of a native English speaker but in such cases, Grammarly gives us the corrections for improvement and if we adopt it then the whole sense of conversation changes.
- Grammarly detects grammar and punctuation mistakes.
- It detects plagiarism.
- It also give insights about readability score, sentence-length and so on.
- It provides both free and premium plans.
- It provides browser extensions for Chrome and Safari.
- In Grammarly, we can set the goals according to audience, formality, domain, tone and intent.
- As a lot of Indians use Grammarly, I feel that It along with British, American, Australian, and Canadian English, It should provide editing for Indian English too.
- Still doesn't understand the fiction content.
- It's very good for an automated checker, but we still need to proofread our writing by ourselves.
- The productivity of our content writers has increased from Grammarly, due to which our company is saving a lot of money.
- For some clients, we only do content marketing. With the help of Grammarly, we provide them more and more content on time. This has allowed our clients to join us for a long time.
- We Indians are not native English speakers, so our writers do many mistakes in American, Canadian or British writing! For this reason, we were not able to approach clients from outside India. But now it is not a problem because of Grammarly!
Do you think Grammarly delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Grammarly's feature set?
Did Grammarly live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Grammarly go as expected?
Would you buy Grammarly again?
After using Grammarly, I am feeling that we can't rely on Microsoft Word’s grammar check. Grammarly is much better than that, it’s much closer to Word’s grammar check than it is to a real proofread by a native English speaker. Simultaneously I am also feeling that It has room to work for non-native English speakers.