February 05, 2016
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Harvest
Harvest is being used to track how much billable and nonbillable time we use every day. This software is being used throughout the entire organization. The main business problem it addresses is how much time we work on our clients. This helps with upsell opportunities to get more hours from clients.
- Field to provide details.
- Capability to break down hours by projects.
- Easy to manage.
- A desktop widget would be useful.
- The overall weekly report is not easy to read.
- Software times out sometimes.
Harvest is definitely well suited for organizations that need its employees to track hours and projects every day. I would say this software is less appropriate for organizations that use a retainer for clients. However, if the organization finds time tracking for projects valuable, then Harvest is definitely an appropriate software to use.