Overall Satisfaction with Hatchbuck
We use Hatchbuck across the entire business (small marketing shop). It has replaced our disconnected CRM and basic email marketing tools. As a marketing technology consultancy, we have hands-on experience with enterprise-level marketing automation tools; with Hatchbuck we get some of that functionality which makes it extremely valuable and more cost-effective.
- Segmentation is a big one for me. Tag segmentation is infinitely configurable and allows for very targeted and specific grouping.
- Setting up email nurturing campaigns is fairly straightforward and makes it better than basic email transmission, but simpler than full-blown marketing automation.
- Form management makes it easy to spin up specific pages and actions can be applied to start campaigns, tag etc...
- Web page tracking lets me know who clicked on what, what pages they've visited or what forms they've submitted.
- The addition of an API would be great. Expanded interoperability with other tools would add to it's quiver.
- An internal landing page builder would be nice.
- Lowered our monthly marketing tech cost overall. We were biting off on CRM, email transmission and web form management. With Hatchbuck it was all-in-one and we dropped the other tools and spend. It's also easier to live in one tool rather than 4.
Hatchbuck is all-in-one, affordable and simple to use, plus it has the functionality of MA tools.
Because it scratches our itch and does what other, more complex and expensive tools can do.
For a small or medium-sized business it's great. Features usually found in enterprise-level marketing automation tools can be found in Hatchbuck making it attractive for limited budgets. It also fits well if you need CRM and marketing tools in-one. If you like knowing more about your leads and audience, but don't have the budget for MA or full-blown CRM tools, then Hatchbuck may be a fit.
It's intuitively laid out and the UX is consistent for the most part. Compared to legacy MA systems, it's right up there and competes with strict email marketing tools like MailChimp.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- Managing contacts, sending emails and chaining them together.
- Event-based campaigns are vague in their description and required a little hand-holding at first.