Overall Satisfaction with Hiretual
I use Hiretual daily in my sourcing efforts. It is the tool I use to begin all of my searches.
- It intuitively suggests titles/keywords/etc based on your inputs. It also has the ability to "learn" based on your feedback on the sourced candidates.
- Acts as an ATS by allowing me to upload candidates I find elsewhere.
- About 75% of the time, there is accurate contact information for the candidates sourced.
- The login screen does not remember my sign in.
- There is honestly nothing else!
- I have found candidates I wouldn't have otherwise discovered because of the robustness of the search feature. I made a placement with 2 of the candidates I sourced via Hiretual.
- Ninh Trahn (founding member) and I have connected and he has offered his assistance should I ever need it. Additionally, my account support person is very responsive!
- The pricing is high but fair. I think when my LinkedIn contract expires, I am going to opt to now renew with them and stick with Hiretual only.
The few times that I haven't been able to quickly figure out how to do something, I have emailed my support person and have gotten a response within a couple of hours. The system is very intuitive and if you have ever run online searches using Boolean techniques, Hiretual is very easy to understand (but you don't need to know Boolean to be successful with the tool).
Both my account representative and the founding partner have reached out to me proactively to offer assistance and my account manager has been very responsive on the rare occasions when I have required assistance. I would highly recommend Hiretual to recruiters if they are "over" LinkedIn. It is a terrific tool!
I begin all of my searches in Hiretual because they link to LinkedIn. I look up the profile in LinkedIn as well to ensure the information matched. I would say 95% of the time it does. Hiretual also provides contact information most of the time and it is almost always accurate.