Hootsuite Enterprise Review: "Excellent tool that should be taken advantage of!"https://www.trustradius.com/social-media-managementHootsuite EnterpriseUnspecified7.82441012014-01-14T01:09:17.417Z
- Hootsuite is great for scheduling social media posts! It makes it much easier for finding all of your content at once and setting it to post at a consistent time.
- Hootsuite helps keep those people in charge of social media content organized.
- Hootsuite is a great tool for helping broaden a company's presence on social media because you can manage and schedule your posts on one easy-to-use platform.
- I have not used Hootsuite in about a year because I no longer work in social media so this problem might be resolved already, but I remember when I was using it that when scheduling Facebook posts, there was no way to tag a specific company or person in the post. If you wanted to tag, say, a restaurant, you could not just put an @ sign before it like if you were actually posting through Facebook. This would be a great improvement if it has not been made already!
- Hootsuite helped me realize how little I was actually posting to social media. By being able to schedule my posts all at once at the beginning of the week I was able to increase our presence online and improve the content I was sharing.
My likelihood of renewing my Hootsuite Enterprise use is actually zero right now because I have no use for the program in my new position -- however I did not want to put zero because it makes it seem like I wouldn't renew because of a negative experience. IF I was still in a social media position, I would definitely continue using Hootsuite because it truly is a GREAT tool that should be taken advantage of.