The videos which are a part of their training is a huge help. I used to youtube search for how-to videos, but their resources makes it so much easier.
Their Hootsuite …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Twitter (293)9.191%
- Content planning and scheduling (321)9.191%
- Facebook (302)9.090%
- Workflow management (265)8.282%
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $49 per month
- Tech Details
Social media is a wild place to do business. That’s why thousands of brands rely on Hootsuite’s tools and expertise to bring order to the chaos. Launch brilliant social campaigns, deliver 5-star social commerce experiences, and manage all your customer conversations in one place.
With Hootsuite, users can schedule posts across multiple social networks (including Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and YouTube ), manage organic and paid social content together, keep track of customer conversations, and gain actionable real-time insights from social media to make critical business decisions from one dashboard.
Hootsuite Academy has helped thousands of professionals and organizations boost their social IQ with free online education and paid certifications in social media marketing, social selling, and the Hootsuite platform.
Key Benefits of leveraging Hootsuite:
Save time by crafting and scheduling posts for Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Youtube from one dashboard.
Fine-tune how teams collaborate by assigning tasks, managing approvals, and monitoring team performance.
Reach more customers, grow engagement, and drive conversions by automating posts to reach the audience at the best times.
Turn real-time data into strategic insights by monitoring mentions of a brand, key industry topics, and competitors.
Streamline how users deliver customer care and support by sending incoming messages across social profiles to the right people in an organization.
Get a better understanding of what customers want with analytics and gather those insights into customizable reports.
Reach beyond dedicated followers and drive new customers to a brand by managing and reviewing social advertising performance.
Level up skills with industry leading certifications, training, and strategic coaching with Hootsuite experts.
Manage and maintain a social presence from anywhere, at any time, with the Hootsuite mobile app.
Discover new tools—or connect existing technology—with 200+ technology partners and applications in the Hootsuite ecosystem.
- Supported: Boolean keyword searches
- Supported: Filtering out noise/spam
- Supported: Sentiment analysis
- Supported: Broad channel coverage
- Supported: Content planning and scheduling
- Supported: Audience targeting
- Supported: Content optimization
- Supported: Workflow management
- Supported: Automated routing and prioritization
- Supported: Customer interaction histories
- Supported: Bulk actions
- Supported: Lead generation
- Supported: Content marketing
- Supported: Paid media management
- Supported: Campaigns and promotions
- Supported: Twitter
- Supported: Facebook
- Supported: LinkedIn
- Supported: Instagram
- Supported: Pinterest
- Supported: YouTube
- Supported: Campaign success analytics
- Supported: Real-time tracking
- Supported: Competitor analysis
- Supported: Role-based user permissions & privileges
- Supported: Mobile access
- Supported: TikTok
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Blackberry|
|Supported Languages||English, Japanese, French, Spanish, Italian, Korean, Arabic, Dutch, Brazilian Portuguese, German, Catalan, Indonesian, Turkish, Russian, Polish|
- How a retail experience leader went digital
- How Georgia State University Built a Global Community of Brand Advocates
- How Meliã’s Social-First Strategy Built Customer Loyalty and Business Resilience During a Crisis
- How Eurpac Increased Its Social Media Followers by 47%
- Winning Brand Trust with a Perfectly Timed Campaign
- How Hydro-Québec wins social with a sassy customer-first strategy
- Creating posts and uploading images is very straightforward
- The scheduling tool is handy, with a useful drag & drop feature
- The ability to duplicate old posts and make edits whilst doing so is useful
- The image editor is intuitive and handy
- The text editor for the post creator isn't great, in particular the emoji dropdown, which jumps around a lot and is very frustrating to use
- Setting times for posts is a frustrating process - having to scroll through a dropdown menu to select an hour or minute (every 5 minute options) seems overly complicated and is not easy to use
- Not being able to edit a scheduled post within 5 minutes of the scheduled post time is frustrating
- Scheduling content.
- Reporting ads.
- Social media listening.
- Technical issues.
- More info about annual roadmap.
- Better support and problem solving.
- More custom options.
- Hootsuite is inexpensive. We subscribe to the Pro Team Plan.
- Hootsuite is easy to use out of the box.
- Hootsuite's reporting is easy to use and comes with a catalog of preset metric widgets that you can use to create your own social reporting dashboard.
- Hootsuite allows you to manage your GMB listings and post across multiple listings at once.
- Hootsuite doesn't allow the user to post video to GMB listings.
- Hootsuite provides the ability to post videos over 60 seconds and carousel posts to Instagram; however, you have to take an extra step and use the Hootsuite mobile app to post the content on Instagram. Note, videos under 60 seconds and single image posts can be scheduled and posted directly from a web browser.
- There are a few metrics that Hootsuite does not provide, such as FB response time.
- The reporting GUI could use a facelift for 2021.
- schedule multiple posts in advance
- easier to post multiple photos
- navigate my company's social media in the most time-efficient
- able to plan ahead, spot any trends or issues easily and have automated reports
- Hootsuite is that the integration of new features can sometimes be slower than that of it's competitors.
- Is excessively expensive, even with the discounts made for buying several memberships.
- High cost, complex functionalities and few integration capabilities with CRM or BI software.
- Automating media based content.
- Saving drafts for later automation.
- Efficiency in seeing all that is happening throughout your socials in one site.
- More social media support for lesser known socials.
- Audio support for future podcasting.
- Scheduling of posts across multiple platforms
- Correctly sizing images for Instagram and editing photos
- Easily tagging stakeholders
- Sometimes the tagging didn't detect correctly
- Recommended times for the best impact on your posts.
- An easy way to seed multiple social media feeds with content adapted to the media.
- Recommendations on image size and layout to make posts more tempting.
- A monthly overview of content would help spot patterns that are working.
- More advice on how to combine personal brand and company brand without overkill on the audience.
- Visualization of posts
- Editing captions across platforms
- Alerts for new activity from followers
- A more functional way to use the Instagram grid feature. We plan our grid in a pattern, and better functionality would be very welcome.
- Ability to edit/post Reel directly for Instagram.
- Scheduling Posts
- Showing what the post will look like before posting
- Simple to use
- Be able to attach PDFs to posts
- Suggest good trending hashtags
- Have better free options
- Nice format.
- Easy to use.
- Compatible with multiple social media platforms.
- Loads of free gifs and images available to use.
- Adding more on the free version.
- Free pro accounts for charities.
- Bigger box for alt text as text gets lost.
- Post once to multiple platforms
- Schedule posts
- Customize dashboard
- How it schedules/looks for posting on LinkedIn company pages
- Shows if other accounts have mentioned you
- Easy log in using your social media account
- limited number of posts scheduled on the basic version
- limited to a couple of social media accounts on the basic version
- Scheduling across multiple platforms
- Providing key audience demo detail
- Insight into most effective dates/times to post
- Video posts fail every so often
- Hootsuite is excellent for viewing all your posts on every social media platform in one place
- Hootsuite is great for showing you what that post will look like with the graphic attached.
- Hootsuite is great for moving posts that need to be edited to a different day or month.
- Hootsuite is great for offering you times to post if you aren't sure at which time to post
- The suggested times for posts never seem to work for more and I get less engagement.
- On the free account I would love to see an ability to publish directly to Instagram , even when I try to link my Instagram account it doesn't do this.
- Hootsuite seems very busy directed, but please remember non -profit hobby-ist websites ( like me) use you as well.
- Best posting time Analytics
- Broad look at "bulk" posting
- Opportunities on multiple forums
- I wish there was a resizing option for files that are too large
- I wish there was an option to view the posts set up like Instagram in the 12 view
- I wish there was a "memory" template for hashtags or other content that is used on a regular basis.
- Publisher feature --for planning
- Metrics and feedback
- Help features & videos
- perhaps videos showing how to do multiple-image posts or reels? These are a bit out of my depth right now.
- aesthetic look is not overwhelming
- Easily reschedule posts & edit
- Customer Service is AMAZING
- Would be nice if there was a free upgraded version for non-profits
- Honestly it can't get any easier haha
- Pre-scheduled Posts
- Time Management
- Instagram Reel posting ability
- Posts across more than one platform at once
- Keeps an eye on word limits
- Shortens urls on request
- Schedules posts to be published later
- Making it possible to post a picture when content linked to doesn't provide one
- Scheduling posts in advance
- Educating users about the algorithms on different SM platforms
- Educating users about hashtags
- Post analytics
- Scheduling social posts
- Ability to edit copy for different channels
- Easy of use for new users
- Sometimes scheduled posts fail to send
- Copy customization across accounts, not just channels type
- Easy creation of social media posts.
- Simple scheduling of content.
- The ability to repurpose content is great.
- Offer a second step confirmation before posting instantly. I've made the error of hitting Post Now instead of Schedule later too many times.
- I can save a draft of a message and quickly access it for future postings whenever I need.
- I'm able to write one message and push it out to three or four platforms at a time, and especially like being able to customize (remove hashtags on Facebook posts).
- The grid view and ability to customize viewing windows mean I never miss a mention of our municipality on social media. It catches things the main platforms themselves don't.
- I wish I could have Hootsuite automatically delete hashtags from my Facebook posts, which would save me having to delete them manually before hitting post to multiple accounts.
- Hootsuite doesn't work great when trying to add multiple photos to an Instagram post.
- I wish there was an ability to have notifications from accounts pop up or somehow notify me elsewhere on my computer. You might need an app rather than a browser window to accomplish this however.
- Post scheduling
- Easy to use
- Portrait Instagram posts are sometimes a pain
- Analytics can be confusing sometimes
- Managing multiple accounts can be confusing