Hootsuite Reviews

Do you work for this company?

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019

Laura Pence profile photo

Likelihood to Renew

At this time we are satisfied that Hootsuite offers the most of what we are looking for at the most reasonable price point. As the social media landscape and monitoring/scheduling software changes, so do our needs. We re-evaluate our tools semi-annually or as new tools emerge onto the market. If we find at any point that we aren't gaining an advantage, then we are open to switching products.
Read Laura Pence's full review
Kevan Gammage profile photo

Likelihood to Renew

It's still somewhat early on, but we've been pretty happy with Hootsuite overall. We do think there are some ways that it could be improved based on our own experience and workflows, but that may not serve the greater good for all of their users. The impact on our daily operations has been positive, which is exactly what we were looking for at the outset.
Read Kevan Gammage's full review
Jaime Hunt, MS IMC profile photo

Likelihood to Renew

Hootsuite has absolutely changed how we do business -- for the better! It is a robust tool that creates efficiency, fosters collaboration and allows us to provide a higher level of customer service. We are extremely happy with our account rep and appreciate the check-in calls to help us better use the tool.
Read Jaime Hunt, MS IMC's full review
Wes Horrocks profile photo

Likelihood to Renew

We are always open to exploring alternatives; however, we do not currently have any significant issues with Hootsuite and there is no reason we would need to end our relationship.
Read Wes Horrocks's full review
Michael Royal profile photo

Likelihood to Renew

I can't see myself learning another piece of software in this space unless I find some time! However, it does have some issues and if when researching others someone gave the opposition some rave reviews and in particular, addressed some of my concerns re gliches, then I would be highly likely to change.
Read Michael Royal's full review
Pat Heffernan profile photo

Likelihood to Renew

If/when we renew, we are likely to downgrade from HootSuite Enterprise to the Pro version, or switch to Sprout Social or Buffer as they enhance their team and social media network breadth and functionality. Overall we think HootSuite Enterprise is very well done, but as a small agency we and our small clients cannot afford to continue it at its current price.
Read Pat Heffernan's full review
Ryan Whittington profile photo
July 22, 2015

Hit Up HootSuite

Likelihood to Renew

They give us the most bang for our buck. They are personable. They are helpful. We'll continue to utilize Enterprise.
Read Ryan Whittington's full review
Greg Simerlink profile photo

Likelihood to Renew

I do like Hootsuite, but there are always new programs out there and I would like to see what some of them are about. If any of them can provide me with a better interface and more tools that meet my specific needs then I will choose them.
Read Greg Simerlink's full review
Richard Chen profile photo
October 30, 2014

You get what you pay for

Likelihood to Renew

It's free so there're few blockers to renewing the subscription which is just a permanent account other than to revoke the social platforms' permissions after the clients have bought into another non-HootSuite platform. As its obvious purpose is to move users to Pro ($14.99/mo), the limited functionality plus the security permissions it raises as well as disabling any other HootSuite account from registering the associated social media platforms means we'd delete the HootSuite account after its limited initial use.
Read Richard Chen's full review
Kelly Rates profile photo

Likelihood to Renew

It's an automatic renew so there's no reason I would have to worry about this. For all the functionality I get, $10 a month is a steal. I am considering upgrading for a month so that I can do their online training program, Hootsuite University, where I can earn a certificate and be listed on their site as an expert in the program. I have inquired about this, and I could earn the certificate and then switch back to my pro account. I think the whole learning program and certificate is a very awesome thing for them to do. I see myself continuing this until I am not working in this industry anymore - and I don't see that happening anytime soon because I'm just getting started!
Read Kelly Rates's full review
Nicholas Shields profile photo

Likelihood to Renew

HootSuite Pro is a solid product. Good support team, good tools, easy to use and understand. They have great tutorials, I was never left just sitting and staring at my computer wondering what to do next. It was a very intuitive and a time saver.
Read Nicholas Shields's full review
Michael Landauer profile photo
November 18, 2014

Getting organized

Likelihood to Renew

My main reason for renewing is that I believe we have not yet utilized all that the tool can do for us. I think Year One got us organized and on the right track, but we need one more full year in the tool to make sure we're using it well. Frankly, at that point I will want to compare it to others, and I am still not sure one tool might be all we need. We might need a better mix of social-posting and analytics tools.
Read Michael Landauer's full review

Boolean keyword searches (59)
Filtering out noise/spam (62)
6.6
Sentiment analysis (57)
Broad channel coverage (76)
Content planning and scheduling (96)
Audience targeting (71)
Content optimization (77)
Workflow management (80)
Automated routing and prioritization (58)
Customer interaction histories (66)
Bulk actions (72)
Lead generation (43)
Content marketing (72)
Paid media management (39)
6.7
Campaigns and promotions (61)
Twitter (93)
Facebook (93)
LinkedIn (83)
Google+ (55)
Instagram (76)
Pinterest (43)
YouTube (39)
Campaign success analytics (75)
Real-time tracking (75)
Competitor analysis (52)
Role-based user permissions & privileges (77)
Mobile access (84)

About Hootsuite

HootSuite Enterprise provides a centralized platform for managing streams from different social media channels and posting/ engaging across channels simultaneously. It also has strong team / workflow features and good mobile apps.

Hootsuite Integrations

Google Analytics, Allocadia, Brandwatch, 123FormBuilder (formerly 123ContactForm)

Hootsuite Competitors

Adobe Social, Conversocial, Sysomos Expion, Falcon.io, Oracle Social Cloud, Radian6, Sprout Social, Viralheat, MavSocial, ThoughtBuzz, Khoros Care (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium), Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium), Sprinklr Social + Messaging Suite

Hootsuite Technical Details