Need same set of documents repeatedly? Get Hotdocs which will create your frequent used documents instantly with no errors, saving your precious time.
Overall Satisfaction with HotDocs
Hotdocs is among the decent tool which is used to generate the documents which are used frequently by various department in my organization like legal, human resource and marketing. It indeed saves lots of time and money making the work easier and more accurate. It is very much suitable for the company like us as there are hundreds of documents which we need again and again.
- It is very helpful in creating customized document template which is used frequently.
- It saves lot of time and one can create the document template in minutes even if it is too complex.
- The integration of this tool to Microsoft Office 360, Microsoft Word and PDF and editing it as per the need makes it very useful.
- You can save the edited document in the template library section and can use it anytime again, which I think is a very important feature of this tool.
- I think the subscription of Hotdocs is a little bit expensive.
- Though the tool is very comprehensive but its not user friendly, making it complex to use.
- There are no subscription plans for solo users or a freelancers.
- It doesn't support HI-DPI displays.
- Create a document instantly which is to be used again and again.
- Can save the template and can use it again as per requirement.
- Integration of this tool with Microsoft Word is very helpful in creating document.
- The creation of required document is very efficient and error free.
- Hot docs has always given a positive impact on overall business objective by saving lots of time especially of HR and legal department.
- Since it is an automated document management tool therefore it is very efficient and creates documents with no errors and risk.
- With its comprehensive features our organization creates a perfect formatted documents which can be used again and again as per requirement.
Hotdocs as compared to Legito is better because of many reasons. The subscription pricing of Legito is too expensive as compared to Hotdocs. Secondly, it doesn't integrate well with Microsoft Word as compared to Hotdocs. Thirdly, Legito is only web based where as Hotdocs can be used online as well as it has a desktop version too.
Do you think HotDocs by CARET delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with HotDocs by CARET's feature set?
Did HotDocs by CARET live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of HotDocs by CARET go as expected?
Would you buy HotDocs by CARET again?
It is well suited in the organisations which deals with lots of paper work like legal, teaching, research, etc as they need similar kind of documents again and again. In a typical office set up it is of great use by human resource, marketing and legal department. Hot docs is not suitable if you have a proprietary or solo business as it do not caters to them.