Overall Satisfaction with IBM CPQ
Dream of every business is to thrive in nowadays competitive markets. Deployment of IBM CPQ was one of the strategies that we implemented in our organization. It has centralized selling process, where our sales team collaborate with customers.
- Customers waste a lot of time looking for products and services: IBM CPQ automate channel selling.
- Help customers select, configure, quote and order the right services and products.
- Commmunicating amendments on pricing is seamless on IBM CPQ.
- Integration with external applications has improved capabilities.
- For the sake of othet prospects, who might be looking to implement IBM CPQ; The vendor has not offered detailed tutorials for the features. Nonetheless, it has a simple learning curve unlike other alternatives.
- ObjectMap based extension tools: This is a new feature that I enjoy using since it enhance products and services pricing logic.
- Configurator APIs: supports sub-model on web application.
- REST API layer capabilities.
- External applications integration: quote-to-cash has been advanced by salesforce.com integration.
- Disaster recovery capabilities: This tool is a game changer - help us restore production environment in case we lose data.
- Pricing rules: Help determine which products to have discounts, price products based on customers, location etc.
- Simplify quote sharing via emails, communication channels like Slack etc.
- Automatic order capturing.
- By looking into account purchase history, we make rapid adjustments.
- Product configuration encompass robust features.
Do you think IBM CPQ delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with IBM CPQ's feature set?
Did IBM CPQ live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of IBM CPQ go as expected?
Would you buy IBM CPQ again?
Complex products in our organization has been configured by IBM CPQ. That way, we spend less time carrying out sales procedures since sales orders are automatically aporoved.