From Coremetrics to IBM Digital Analyticshttps://www.trustradius.com/web-analyticsIBM Digital AnalyticsUnspecified7501012018-05-22T16:56:26.778Z
May 22, 2018
From Coremetrics to IBM Digital Analytics
Score 6 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with IBM Digital Analytics
We've recently implemented IBM analytics for the B2B portion of our business. Our marketing dept primarily uses it to track incoming traffic and measure ROI of conversion rates and engagement goals. IBM analytics allowed us to build our marketing strategy to get a better return on our SEM budget which is crucial in order to get an increased budget.
- Simplified exporting of reports and specific ranges of data
- Automated reports are easy enough to set up
- UI is simple and easy to use
- The speed of the UIX can be improved upon greatly, at times it is laggy.
- The more tabs that are open, the slower the tool becomes.
- Hard tagging is not full of features when compared to other solutions.
- Heavy amount of time for training and setting up
- Increased optimizations of the conversion funnel
- Costlier than other similar web analytical solutions
IBM Analytics is a great tool for measuring and analyzing web traffic along with consumer behavior to a degree. When compared to other solutions and tools available in the market today, I'd suggest checking out Kissmetrics or even Google Analytics over this tool. Ultimately, it will come down to the end user and if they are comfortable in the environment of the backend and workflows of IBM Digital Analytics.
IBM analytics has continued to improve upon the days of being the original core metrics. After using the updated version for quite some time, it has been great at providing the needed analytics to measure ROI and goal performance for our quarterly KPI's. It has resulted in a great increase in web engagements although we are a midsize company, smaller outfits may not need such an expensive option.